Monday, May 23, 2005

Penguins




This was the best I could do for the 'Aquatic' theme this week - better than last week, though, as I never managed to produce anything at all. At least I posted CJ's drawing (from the Art lesson where I was at home ill - the Illustration Friday topic kept the whole class happy!) The penguins were part of a project I was doing to print onto computer-printable-silk, but I couldn't stop the inks running. I think you need washy colours on silk. Black lines print perfectly well on cotton, but not so much use for making a bow tie. Still a lot of experimenting to be done here, I think.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like your image.. I was just at a dinner party where the discussion lead into the idea that penquins are man made... i was totally confused.

1:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love these wee guys! shame your experiment didn't work out, too bad, i was getting ideas!
cheers,
kerry

7:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute penguins.

wynlen
wynleDesign

11:33 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely :) they look kind of naughty:D look at the eyes and the smiles.. what are they thinking about ? :)
have a great weekend!

3:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there:)

The information on this site is special! I hope you continue to produce informative articles like this in the future too!

Regards,
money earn online fast

1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home