Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Rooks ! The Rooks!


A sight to make the most hardened Head of Games quake - the rooks descending on the cricket pitch to peck holes in the turf. And they sit there laughing. I ferreted this out of my files as a submission for 'Mischief' on this week's 'Illustration Friday' topic - after a week of The Inspectors, I haven't had time to draw anything new. This is done in Flash, and was part of an animation where the rooks flew down. I hadn't got to the pecking bit yet!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dr F for the post about The Rooks ! The Rooks! . I wanted to know if you can put an eye on my new site that speaks about scommesse calcio and tell me what do you think about it. If you're interested in the scommesse calcio subject you cannot find anything better!

9:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dr F ! You built a really nice blog, congratulations! I would like to advise you my website about scommesse online . Only scommesse online !

9:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao Dr F ! Hai creato veramente un bellissimo blog, complimenti! Vorrei segnalarti il mio sito che si occupa di scommesse . Solo scommesse !

8:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devo complimentarmi con te Dr F per questo bellissimo blog! Veramente pieno di informazioni! Forse potrebbe interessarti dare un'occhiata al mio sito che contiene informazioni su scommesse ... se ti interessano scommesse รจ il sito che fa per te!

5:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Complimenti Dr F per il post riguardante The Rooks ! The Rooks! . Volevo sapere se puoi dare uno sguardo al mio sito che parla di scommesse calcio e dirmi come ti sembra. Se ti interessa l'argomento scommesse calcio non puoi trovare di meglio!

12:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home