Thursday, April 07, 2005

Last-minute picture for Illustration Friday


Travel

I've been trying to think of an idea for the theme of 'Travel', and I decided on an ant drawing. Drawings. None of them would behave properly; the ink version, the pencil ones I drew in the back of the car, the three I started on the computer. So I binned them all and came back to an illustration I did for the second Minimus book. I liked the way the sailors' expressions came out. I share their sentiments about boats and rough seas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's an "ant drawing"? Neat drawing. Love the expressions!

8:47 pm  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Please tell what an Ant drawing is. Like Sailor's expressions, it must be rough, particularly back then.

11:21 am  
Blogger Dr F said...

I had another go at the Ant Drawing and I've posted it as well. All requests catered for! (Nearly all).

8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home